Two Types Of Broker
There are two types of brokerage company.
1. Dealing Desk Company
- This type of company will charge you the spread and they also trade against you.
- If you buy, they sell.
- If you sell, they buy.
- If you win, they lose.
- If you lose, they win.
- It might not safe to trade with this type of company.
2. Straight Through Processing Company
- This type of company, they only charge you the spread.
- They don’t trade against you.
- They pass over your order directly to the inter-bank.
- It is more safe to trade through this company.